If you are a member of the Industrial Agents Society (IAS), you can now access these requirements through 'Market demand' in Realla.
How to access IAS requirements
To gain access to these requirements you must do the following:
- Be a member of the Industrial Agents Society (IAS)
- Enter your IAS login details into Realla
- Have your IAS account verified by Realla
For more information on the Industrial Agents Society or to apply for membership, please see the following link:
- Industrial Agents Society - click here
Account setup and verification
To setup and verify your account, do the following:
- From the main navigation menu, click on 'profile'
- You will see a section called 'third party services'.
- Click on 'industrial agents society', enter your login details and click 'verify'
Only after your account has been successfully setup and verified, can you start to access requirements from the the Industrial Agents Society.
Using 'Market demand'
With your account setup and verified, you can now access IAS requirements from 'Market demand' in Realla.
To access 'Market demand', do the following:
- Scroll over the requirements tab within the navigation menu and click on 'market demand' or from the requirement dashboard, click on 'market demand' on the left hand side of the page.
- 'Market demand' gives you access to your club requirements, indicates if you have any matching buildings and tracks which members of your team have processed a requirement.
As requirements arrive in market demand, Realla automatically matches your disposals against these requirements and notifies you of potential matches.
- This is reflected with either a GREEN indicator, notifying you of potential matched disposals
- Or a RED indicator, notifying you of no successful matches
- Beside each requirement you will see a requirement status. This is to make members of your team aware of new, processed and archived requirements and prevent duplication within your team
- New requirements are marked new, requirements saved to Realla by users are marked as processed and requirements archived by a user are marked archived.
- To view additional requirement information and disposal matches, click on the downward facing arrow.
- If you have a requirement with matches and want to send an email to the respective agent, click on the save requirement & email matches button. Clicking on this will automatically create and save this requirement to your database of requirements i.e. 'my requirements'
Now that you have saved an IAS requirement, you can continue to track, manage and respond to this requirement through Realla. For a quick tour on the requirement overview page, click here. To find out how you can email matched disposals in response to a requirement, click here.
'Market Demand' is a premium feature only accessible by Realla subscription users and only agents who are members of the Industrial Agents Society (IAS).