All tasks within (1b) Essentials (delegated tasks) must be completed in order for agency teams to hit the ground running and use Realla effectively. Only after all essential tasks have been completed, will login details be sent and a training session arranged.
A Dropbox folder will be shared with you so you can upload any necessary documents, data exports, logos etc. If you cannot use Dropbox, ask your Realla on-boarding lead for alternatives.
(1b) Essentials (Delegated tasks)
||Disposals upload (Live)
- Purpose: Realla to upload, complete and check all live disposals (N/B: £20/hr - As discussed with Realla and detailed in your Realla contract)
- Task: Provide list of all live / available disposals. This should be in the form of the Realla disposal Excel template located in the Dropbox folder shared with you
- Task: If you are paying for data upload, then please upload existing marketing materials (PDF Brochures), floorplans, photos and any associated media files to the Dropbox folder shared with you.
||User account setup
- Purpose: Setup of Realla accounts for all expected users
- Task: Please provide E-Mail signature for each expected Realla user (N/B: This must include an E-mail Address, phone numbers and office address as a minimum)
- Task: Are the expected Realla users, members of agent platforms? If so please provide the username and password for the respective platform. The following are supported in Realla:
- West End Office Agents Society (WEOAS)
- City Agents Club (CAC)
- Industrial Agents Society / Shedshifters (IAS)
- Office Agents Society (OAS) - TBC
- N/B: The above information must be provided inline with the Realla user account Excel template provided in the shared Dropbox folder
- Purpose: Setup of locations for requirement location matching
- Task: List of locations, post-codes, districts your team/office focus on e.g. EC1, Shoreditch, Bath, Manchester, EC2A, Edinburgh etc. This will be used by agents for requirement matching in the software. This does not need to be an exhaustive list and can be changed at a later date
- Purpose: Allow agents to market buildings by sending E-Mail campaigns to your contacts e.g. occupiers, agents, investors etc.
- Task: Organise contact lists according to Realla contact template located in shared Dropbox folder
If you have any further questions or queries regarding any of the on-boarding tasks detailed above or the on-boarding process in general, please contact your on-boarding lead at Realla.