After your buildings have been uploaded to Realla, it's important to check each listing for accuracy, add additional marketing copy and make sure all data is up to date before putting your listings live.
Accessing your buildings
Your buildings are stored within the building dashboard in Realla. To access this, do the following:
- If you are on the dashboard simply click on manage buildings.
- Alternatively, click on buildings from the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- The building dashboard is a central store of all the buildings you have created in Realla
- Buildings in light grey are drafts whilst buildings in black are live for tenants, investors and other agents to discover online
Editing your buildings
- To edit a specific building, scroll over the additional options menu (...) and click on edit this listing
- Clicking on edit this listing directs you to the edit page of that particular building. It is here where you add detail and build your listing.
- You will notice a content section on the left hand side called edit building. These sections are the building blocks to your listing.
- As your buildings have been uploaded during the on-boarding process, all you need to do is check your listings and where applicable update and make amendments. Start at details and work your way through the sections to contact details.
- Whilst you are checking your listing, you can preview the microsite to see your progress. To do this simply click on the preview microsite button at the top of the page. Make sure to refresh the page when you have made changes.
- After you have checked your listing, make sure to apply any settings to your microsite. You can also link back to a dedicated building website or your own website from here.
Putting your buildings live
- Once you have checked your listings are are happy to make live, toggle the draft switch to live, at the top of the page
Ten things you should always include in your microsite - click here
How you can increase the ranking of your microsites on Google - click here