Use interest schedules to track requirement activity and report back to your landlord client.
Interest schedules in Realla are automatically generated each time you create a new disposal.
Accessing the interest schedule
To access an interest schedule, simply do the following:
- From the dashboard, under disposals, click on manage disposals.
- Find the relevant disposal, click on the additional options menu (...), and click on view interest schedule.
Interest schedule overview
- Across the top are colour coded, deal stages.
- Cards on the interest schedule represent individual requirements.
- Each card displays basic requirement information, the most recent activity completed/scheduled, time elapsed and the agent the requirement is assigned to.
- You can drag and drop cards from one deal stage to the other and make a new entry under any deal stage, by click on the (+) button.
- The default interest schedule view is the card view if you prefer, you can switch to a list view.
- You can also record activities via the add activity button e.g. viewings, phone calls, meetings etc.
- You can add calls, notes, tasks, viewings, meetings, notes, offers, viewing reports and lease records once you have closed a deal. To learn more on how you can use Realla to track and manage lease events, click here.
Exporting the interest schedule
You can export the interest schedule for reporting purposes i.e. reporting to your landlord client.
- To export the interest schedule, simply click on the download to excel button.
- If you would like your landlord client to be able to view the interest schedule on Realla, you can add him or her as an editor. To learn how to do this, click here.
If you would like to know how you can use Realla to respond to an inbound lead, and automatically make entries on the interest schedule, click here.