A visually appealing, content rich listing will not only grab the attention of potential tenants and investors but also help to rank higher on Google!
Certain pieces of information are essential to include if you want to get the best visual impact from your Realla campaign:
- Always provide a short & concise building name
- Always enter the full address and configure the map outputs
- Always fill in the strapline
- Always fill in the building overview
- Always fill in the summary points
- Always use well lit, high resolution photography. For best results use 8 photos (mix of portrait and landscape photos) as a minimum, this will ensure a complete, photo gallery appears on the microsite. If you are short on photos, 1-2 photos will suffice. If you do need photography for your building, this can be ordered within the media store in Realla.
If you do the above, you will have the basis of a good microsite, PDF brochure & email which you can then continue building on.