Realla automatically generates an elegant microsite for every disposal you create. It's important to review the microsite settings once you have finished building your disposal. You can link to 3rd party websites, turn on a slideshow, customise your microsite and set microsite permissions.
Linking to a third party website
You can link to third party websites/webpages from your microsite. This may be useful if you would like to link back to a dedicated building website or to your own website.
Do the following:
- Under the general section, you will see a field called site link. Copy and paste your dedicated website URL into this box.
- Once you have done this, you will see a switch asking if you want to link to a dedicated branded building website. Toggle this from off to on.
- Finally, name the branded website button e.g. 'Click to view 27GeeStreet.com'.
- A button will appear on the microsite linking directly to your branded building website.
Customising the microsite
Microsites have a default layout which is designed to show the information clearly. You can, however, customise the layout to your liking:
- Within the disposal, click on the microsite tab.
- Reorder content and further information sections by simply clicking and dragging sections into your preferred order
- You can also, turn sections on or off, by toggling the relevant switches.
Controlling access to the microsite
You can also control who has access to the microsite. This could be useful if you wanted to market a disposal quietly to start with i.e. an early for an investment deal. To learn more about microsite permissions, click here.