Realla allows you to create beautiful PDF brochures, with no coding or design experience!
- Within the disposal, under marketing, click PDF brochure and then click on PDF settings.
- Pick whether you would like to generate a short or full PDF brochure.
- If at any point you would like to preview the brochure, click on the preview PDF button.
There is also a degree of customisation:
- You can change the front page layout
- You can reorder sections. Just click and drag sections into your preferred order.
- You can also turn sections on or off by simply toggling the appropriate switch, on or off.
- Once you are happy with your brochure, click preview PDF then click generate latest to generate your brochure.
- IMPORTANT: Every time you make changes to your disposal, remember to generate a new brochure. If you don't, you will have an outdated brochure attached to your microsite & email campaigns.
If you would like to use or link to a brochure made by an external marketing agency, click here.
Now that you have built a disposal and generated a PDF brochure, list your disposal on the Realla portal. To learn how to do this, click here.
You can also market your building via an email marketing campaign. To find out how to do this, click here.