Floor plans are a great addition to a listing and can be used to good effect in marketing your property.
Floor plans help communicate the flow of your property and together with photos, help tenants better visualise the property in their mind.
Using detailed, high-quality floor plans will make your listing stand out from your competitors' memorable in the eyes of prospective tenants. Below are some tips and best practices regarding floor plans:
- Include dimensions and measurements on your floor plan.
- Use simple and straightforward plans.
- Add a site plan in addition to your floor plan.
- Use full colour floor plans instead of black & white.
- Opt for 3D floor plans or an interactive 3D model of your Property, for added depth and detail.
- Floorplans can also be downloaded from the microsite. When you add floorplans to the floor plan section in the media store, these display as a clickable preview on the microsite, but can also be downloaded from the media store section on the microsite.