Your Realla profile houses key information about yourself and must be completed. It is vital that you add your contact information, profile picture and E-Mail signature.
Accessing your profile
- Scroll over the main navigation menu and click on profile.
- It is important to keep your profile up to date so you are contacted about relevant disposals and acquisitions by tenants, investors and other agents.
- Information from your profile will feature on all your listings, marketing collateral (microsite, PDF brochure & email), requirement and acquisition lists.
- Photos should be at least 300px x 300px and maximum file size of 6MB.
- If you have an E-Mail signature, copy and paste this into Realla. This will replace the default signature in Realla and will display on all E-Mails sent via Realla.
Realla alerts you to new buildings that match against your requirement. You can customise the frequency of these alerts and choose to be alerted of buildings uploaded by your team and / or buildings listed on the Realla portal. This is a master setting. However, you can customise this on a per requirement basis.
If you have any questions regarding your Realla profile, drop us a message via the live chat on our website. Click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner to talk to a member of our customer support team. Alternatively, send us an email with your questions and queries.
With your profile complete, you are now ready to use Realla!