When you log into Realla, you are presented with the dashboard. The dashboard is your entry point to Realla and is designed to do two things:
1. Give you instant access to the core elements:
- Creating & managing disposals.
- Creating & managing requirements.
- Creating & managing acquisition lists.
- Creating & managing contacts.
- Realla property portal.
2. Give you an overview of your recent activity:
- Recent disposals created
- Recent requirements created
- E-Mail campaigns sent
- New messages received
The main navigation menu
The main navigation menu provides access to your Realla profile & account, managing feeds such as Rightmove, Zoopla, help guides and other essential parts of Realla.
Quick add is the quickest way to get going. Simply scroll over the quick add button and quickly create a new disposal, requirement, contact or acquisition list.
The navigation bar allows you to access all your organisations disposals, requirements, contacts & acquisition lists. Use Realla analytics to track & evaluate marketing channel effectiveness, monitor agency team performance and carry out detailed analysis of both your disposals and requirements.
- Requirements are displayed as new and allocated.
- New requirements are requirements that have just been added and are pending an action.
- Allocated requirements are requirements that have an action against it i.e. linked to an interest schedule (disposals) or have an acquisition list created and attached (tenant rep).
Now that you know how to navigate Realla, it's time to complete your Realla profile. To learn how to do this, click here.