All microsites by default are set to public. This means non-Realla users can view the microsite. However, you can control who can access the microsite on a per disposal basis.
- Within the disposal, click on the microsite tab.
- Navigate to microsite permissions. Here you can choose who specifically can access the microsite.
You can limit access to Realla users only, specific contacts & contact groups, agents within your organisation or make it private and not accessible by anyone.
With regards to contacts they must be in your contacts book in Realla. To learn how to create and manage contacts and contact groups, click here.
- To limit access to contacts and contact groups, click on my selections.
- To allow a specific contact / contact group simply search and select the appropriate contact or group.
- Without the appropriate permissions, users will not be able to view a disposals microsite. If a someone attempts to view the microsite and does not have the appropriate permissions, they can request access.
- When a user requests access, you will be notified instantly with an email and a notification on Realla.co.
- To grant access to the microsite, simply add the contact details of the new requester to your contacts book and then amend the microsite permissions, as described above.
- Download the Realla iOS app to receive alerts whilst on the go. The minute a user requests access, you will receive a push notification and a message on your iPhone and/or iPad. For more information, click here.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about microsite permission settings, drop us a message via the live chat on our website. Click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner to talk to a member of our customer support team. Alternatively, send us an email with your questions and queries.