If you are a member of the West End Office Agents Society or the City Agents Club, you can now access requirements from either of those platforms through Realla. To access these requirements, do the following:
- Once you have been granted access, you will see a new section within the main requirements page as well as the navigation bar called market demand.
- Click on market demand to access requirements from both West End Offices Agents Society and City Agent Clubs.
As requirements feed through, Realla matches your disposals against requirements and notifies you of potential matches.
- This is reflected with either a GREEN indicator, notifying you of potential matched disposals.
- Or a RED indicator, notifying you of no successful matches.
- Beside each requirement you will see a requirement status. This is to make users aware of new, processed and archived requirements and prevent duplication within your organisation.
- New requirements are marked new, requirements saved to Realla by users are marked as processed and requirements archived by a user are marked archived.
- To view additional requirement information and your disposal matches, click on the downward facing arrow.
- If you have a requirement with matches and want to send an email to the respective agent, click on the create a new requirement & email matches button. Clicking on this will automatically create & save this requirement.
- Now that you have created & saved the requirement, you can continue to track, manage and respond to this requirement from Realla. For a quick tour on the requirement overview page, click here. To find out how you can email matched disposals in response to a requirement, click here.
This is a BETA feature and is only accessible to Realla users with the appropriate permissions. If you are a member of either the West End Office Agents Society or the City Agents Club and would like to be part of this BETA, please contact a member of the Realla customer support team - click here.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about Club feeds, drop us a message via the live chat on our website and click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner to talk to a member of our customer support team. Alternatively, send us an Email with your questions and queries