How to access West End Office Agents Society and/or City Agents Club requirements
To gain access to these requirements you must do the following:
- Be a member of the West End Office Agents Society and/or City Agents Club
- Enter your West End Office Agents Society and/or City Agents Club login details into Realla
- Have your West End Office Agents Society and/or City Agents Club account verified by Realla
For more information on the West End Office Agents Society and the City Agents Club or to apply for membership, please see the following links:
Account setup and verification
To setup and verify your account, do the following:
- From the main navigation menu, click on 'profile'
- You will see a section called 'third party services'.
- Choose the relevant platform, enter your login details and click 'verify'
Only after your account has been successfully setup and verified, can you start to access requirements from the respective platforms.
Using 'Market demand'
With your account setup and verified, you can now access West End Office Agents Society and/or City Agents Club requirements from 'Market demand' in Realla.
To access 'Market demand', do the following:
- Scroll over the requirements tab within the navigation menu and click on 'market demand' or from the requirement dashboard, click on 'market demand' on the left hand side of the page.
- 'Market demand' gives you access to your club requirements, indicates if you have any matching buildings and tracks which members of your team have processed a requirement.
As requirements arrive in market demand, Realla automatically matches your disposals against these requirements and notifies you of potential matches.
- This is reflected with either a GREEN indicator, notifying you of potential matched disposals
- Or a RED indicator, notifying you of no successful matches
- Beside each requirement you will see a requirement status. This is to make members of your team aware of new, processed and archived requirements and prevent duplication within your organisation
- New requirements are marked new, requirements saved to Realla by users are marked as processed and requirements archived by a user are marked archived.
- To view additional requirement information and disposal matches, click on the downward facing arrow.
- If you have a requirement with matches and want to send an email to the respective agent, click on the create a new requirement & email matches button. Clicking on this will automatically create and save this requirement to your database of requirements i.e. 'my requirements'
Now that you have created and saved your club requirement, you can continue to track, manage and respond to this requirement from Realla. For a quick tour on the requirement overview page, click here. To find out how you can email matched disposals in response to a requirement, click here.
'Market Demand' is a premium feature only accessible by Realla subscription users and only agents who are members of the West End Office Agents Society and/or City Agents Club.