To better understand how you would use Realla to respond to an inbound requirement, lets use a scenario.
You've had an inbound call. Katie Matthews from Micro limited is looking to rent an office somewhere on Gee Street (Central London). She requires 5000 - 9000sq ft.
How would we use Realla to respond to this inbound?
1. Create a new requirement for Katie Matthews
- To learn how to create a requirement, click here.
2. View & send matched disposals to Katie
- Scroll to your matched results and tick the relevant disposals.
- Click on the additional options menu and click email selection.
- Work your way through the input form. Customise the subject line, turn on header/footer logos and customise your opening and closing text.
- You can send a test email to yourself by clicking on email test or preview your email from within your browser, by clicking on browser test.
- Once you are happy with your email, click share list, to send the email.
- IMPORTANT: As you send this email, Realla automatically makes an entry on the auto-generated interest schedule of each respective property as well as recording the activity i.e. matched disposals sent to Katie Matthews.
3. Check email activity
you can monitor email activity to better gauge your next response to Katie.
- If you scroll to related email activity you will see some basic email statistics i.e. time the email was sent and opens & clicks statistics.
- You can click on view report to view detailed recipient statistics.
4. Recording activities on the interest schedule
As mentioned above, as you send the above email to Katie, Realla automatically makes an entry on the interest schedule and adds records an activity.
Katie has since replied to our email - she has expressed interest in 27 Gee Street. We've completed a second phone call and have scheduled a viewing.
We can record the above activities on the auto-generated interest schedule for 27 Gee Street.
To do this, do the following:
- Click the view schedule button of the relevant disposal e.g. 27 Gee Street.
- All new entries on the interest schedule (unless specified) will be displayed under the deal stage, enquiry.
- To start adding activities, click on the add activity button under the relevant entry.
- You can add calls, notes, tasks, viewings, meetings, notes, offers, viewing reports and lease records once you have closed a deal. To learn more on how you can use Realla to track and manage lease events, click here.
And that's everything! You've created a requirement, emailed matched disposals, checked email activity and recorded subsequent activities on the interest schedule.
For a detailed tour of the interest schedule and to find out how to report back to your landlord client, click here.