After creating a requirement, a dedicated requirement page is generated. This is where you will spend most of your time, when interacting with a particular requirement.
- At the top of the page, is a summary of the requirement; existing unit information, requirement criteria etc.
- You can also attach documents to the requirement e.g. heads of terms, D&B reports etc.
- You can also comment on requirements. Share updates, talk about deal progress and keep everyone in the loop.
- Use the automated marketing checklist to keep track of your activity and remind yourself of any outstanding tasks.
Related email activity
- When sharing particulars in response to a requirement via email, you can track, opens and clicks and better gauge your next response.
Interest schedules linked to this requirement
- You can also see any interest schedules linked to a particular requirement, access the interest schedule and start recording activities pertaining to the requirement e.g. calls, viewings etc.
- The matching software will automatically match your own disposals as well as buildings across the market (for tenant rep agents) against your requirement. You can then share matched disposals via a trackable email, in response to a requirement.
And that's the requirement page!
Now that you are more familiar with the requirement page, lets look at how you would use this some of the above features when dealing with a new inbound lead - click here.