Before you can start your Realla marketing campaign, there are a few on-boarding tasks that need be completed.
All tasks within (1) Essentials must be completed.
- Purpose: Setup of your companies profile on Realla
- Task: Provide the following organisation details
- Name of team / office e.g. Office leasing, Retail & Leisure, Glasgow, Brighton etc.
- Company address
- Company E-Mail & Phone no. for general enquiries
- Company Logo(s) (Suggested Dimensions: 1024x255).
- HEX or RGB colour specifications for brand colours (N/B: If you have a company branding guide, please send this to Realla)
- Up-to-date Disclaimer / Misrepresentations
- Purpose: Setup of Realla account
- Task: Please provide Full name, E-Mail address, Phone number(s) and Team name / Office location e.g. Office leasing, Glasgow, of expected Realla PAYG user
- Purpose: Allow agents to market buildings by sending email campaigns to your contacts e.g. occupiers, agents, investors etc
- Task: Send contacts to Realla in the form of an Excel / CSV file (N.B: Must contain the following: first & last name, company name & email address)
- Purpose: Help you get to grips with the software and offer tips, best practices to get the most out of your Realla campaign
- Task: Free 15 minute online training session to help get you started
- Task: Free 10 minute disposal review before campaign goes live
||Billing & payment
- Payment through the software: a) pay direct or b) invite client to pay
(2) E-Mail domain
For continued usage of Realla, we recommend on setting up your email domain.
- Task: Send an introductory E-Mail to your IT Administrator / Agency requesting the setting up of your domain for sending E-Mails in Realla. Please CC [email protected]
If you have any further questions or queries regarding the above or the on-boarding process in general, please contact your on-boarding lead at Realla.