Realla on-boarding is broken down into three categories: (1) Essentials, (2) Feeds & Integrations and (3) Optionals & add-ons.
All tasks within (1) Essentials must be completed in order to use Realla effectively. Only after all essential tasks have been completed, will training commence.
- Purpose: Setup of your company profile on Realla
- Task: Provide the following:
- Company address
- Company E-Mail & Phone no. for general enquiries
- Company Logo(s) (Suggested Dimensions: 1024x255)
- HEX or RGB colour specifications for brand colours (N/B: If you have a company branding guide, please send this to Realla)
- Up-to-date Disclaimer / Misrepresentations
- Purpose: Realla to upload all live buildings
- Task: Please provide a complete list of all buildings to be uploaded. Use the attached Excel document as a template (N/B: Must include details of all agents instructed to market each building)
- Task: Provide existing marketing materials: PDF Brochures, floorplans, photos and any associated media files (N/B: Send via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Box, GDrive or OneDrive)
- Task: If payment details differ per building, please provide individual payment information (N/B: Details to be provided are highlighted below in (4) Billing information
- Purpose: Setup of Realla accounts for all expected users
- Task: Please provide Full name, E-Mail address, Phone number(s) for each expected Realla user
- Purpose: Setup of payment/invoicing by Realla accounting team
- Task: Provide the following details for invocing
- Company Name
- Billing Address
- Contact details of who to send invoices to & where applicable Accounts payable details: (Full Name, e-mail address/phone number)
- Confirm payment option: Standing order or direct debit
- Task: Dependent on the payment option, Realla to do the following
- Standing order: Realla to send bank details
- Direct debit: Realla to send online direct debate mandate form
(2) Optionals & Add-ons
Tasks within (2) Optionals & Add-ons are optional and can be completed at a later date. For more detail on the below please contact your Realla on-boarding lead.
- Purpose: Ability to send email within Realla, from your own domain e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org rather than email@example.com
- Task: Send an introductory E-Mail to your IT Administrator / IT Agency requesting the setting up of your domain for sending E-Mail marketing in Realla. Please CC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose: Ability to market buildings by sending email campaigns to your contacts
- Task: Send contact lists to Realla in the form of an Excel / CSV file (N/B: Send via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Box, GDrive or OneDrive)
- Purpose: Have your own bespoke Realla marketing templates (N/B: microsite & email only) (N/B: additional costs apply)
- Task: Please drop an email to your on-boarding lead for more information and a quote
Tasks within (3) Integrations are also optional and can be completed at a later date. For more detail on the below please contact your Realla on-boarding lead.
- Purpose: Have Realla power your website i.e. 'One button push' buildings to your website
- Task: Send introductory E-Mail to your Website developer / agency regarding integration with Realla. Please CC email@example.com
- Task: Instruct your website developer/agency to add the 'Find us on Realla badge' onto your website.To see badge templates, click here)
- Purpose: Integrating Realla with your existing internal systems e.g. Qube Horizon, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- Task: If you have an existing system you would like to integrate with Realla, ask your developers to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the necessary Realla integration documentation
If you have any further questions or queries regarding the above or the on-boarding process in general, please contact your on-boarding lead at Realla.