Realla on-boarding is broken down into three categories: (1) Essentials, (2) Optinoals & add-ons and (3) Integrations.
All tasks within (1) Essentials must be completed in order to use Realla to its fullest. Only after all essential tasks have been completed will training commence.
- Purpose: Setup of your companies profile on Realla
- Task: Provide the following organisation details
- Company address
- Company E-Mail & Phone no. for general enquiries
- Company Logo(s)
- HEX or RGB colour specifications for brand colours (N/B: If you have a company branding guide, please send this to Realla)
- Up-to-date Disclaimer / Misrepresentations
||Buildings import (Live)
- Purpose: Realla to import, edit and complete all of your live buildings in preparation for your usage of Realla (N/B: £20/hr - detailed in your contract)
- Task: Please provide a complete list of all live buildings
- Task: Provide existing marketing materials (PDF Brochures), floorplans, photos and any associated media files (N/B: Send via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Box, GDrive or OneDrive)
- Purpose: Setup of Realla accounts for all expected users
- Task: Please provide Full name, E-Mail address, Phone number(s) for each expected Realla user.
- Purpose: Setup of payment/invoicing by Realla accounting team
- Task: Provide the following details for invocing
- Company Name
- Billing Address
- Contact details of who to send invoices to & where applicable Accounts payable details: (Full Name, e-mail address/phone number)
- Confirm payment option: Standing order or direct debit
- Task: Dependent on the payment option, Realla to do the following
- Standing order: Realla to send bank details
- Direct debit: Realla to send online direct debate mandate form
(2) Optionals & Add-ons
Tasks within (2) Optionals & Add-ons are optional and can be completed at a later date. For more detail on the below please contact your Realla on-boarding lead.
- Purpose: Ability to send email within Realla, from your own domain e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org rather than email@example.com
- Task: Send an introductory E-Mail to your IT Administrator / IT Agency requesting the setting up of your domain for sending E-Mail marketing in Realla. Please CC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose: Ability to market buildings by sending email campaigns to your contacts
- Task: Send contact lists to Realla in the form of an Excel / CSV file (N/B: Send via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Box, GDrive or OneDrive)
||Lease data import
- Purpose: Ability to store lease event data and setup alerts (Q4 2017)
- Task: Send lease event data to Realla in the form of an Excel / CSV file (N/B: Send via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Box, GDrive or OneDrive)
||Historic buildings import
- Purpose: Import and store historic buildings in Realla
- Task: Send historic building data to Realla in the form of an Excel / CSV file (N/B: Send via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Box, GDrive or OneDrive)
- Purpose: Have your own bespoke Realla marketing templates (N/B: microsite & email only) (N/B: additional costs apply)
- Task: Please drop an email to your on-boarding lead for more information and a quote
Tasks within (3) Integrations are also optional and can be completed at a later date. For more detail on the below please contact your Realla on-boarding lead.
- Purpose: Ability to 'One button push' buildings to your website
- Task: Send introductory E-Mail to your Website developer / agency regarding integration with Realla. Please CC email@example.com
- Task: Instruct your website developer/agency to add the 'Find us on Realla badge' onto your website.To see badge templates, click here)
- Purpose: Integrating Realla with your existing internal systems e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- Task: If you have an existing system you would like to integrate with Realla, ask your developers to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the necessary Realla integration documentation
If you have any further questions or queries regarding the above or the on-boarding process in general, please contact your on-boarding lead at Realla.